Wednesday 12 September 2012


Take a look at the link above to see the Komomo II in action. I just love this lure and admit to being a lure addict! I own a few of them........ 

Just a quick trip to the shop today - Chesil Bait 'N' Tackle or you can find them on Facebook
I knew they had just got the Komomo II flashing plate in and after a phone call to say keep one back, I just couldn't help myself! Like sweets in the sweet shop, I have a sweet tooth; so as you can guess I walked away with more than one lure!

Plans are made for some bass fishing over the next week or so, so please let the weather be nice to us and give me that chance of some decent bass. 



Bora Mullet


Chameleon Flashing Plate




DUO
This will be the latest addition to my DUO collection, The extra weight and shape hold this lure stable in rougher turbulent water. 



DUO - Tide Minnow SURF (H-91)

Megabass XLAYER
One of my favourite soft plastics and easy to use/rig. This lure is great at catching bass and comes in a variety of colours to tempt more than just the fish! 



Megabass XLAYER 41/2' in AURORA SHAD


Megabass XLAYER 41/2' in GLOW BLUE

I'm sure I'll be back in the shop again before I get on the water and as always the lures will catch me first!

YES, I have a problem.....I am a lure addict....thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Richard and I have been fishing for over thiry years. Some might say I was born with a fishing rod in my hand. I have fished my way through chalk stream trout to beach fishing for cod, and of course living so close to Weymouth, one of the largest charter boat fleets in England I have to fish a few charter boat trips a year. I have had the pleasure of bass fishing in France to fishing the Atlantic surf of Co. Clare, Eire. My fascination continues with the sea and the casting of plastic trying to fool the fish to attack my plastic lures.